Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FREMA BUSIA'S OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT KUFOUR



KOFI BUSIA TURNS IN HIS GRAVEY

our Excellency President Kufour, Kofi Abrefa Busia is turning in his grave saying ‘for the love of my daughter Nana frema and my son Nana Gyasi who died from Kufour reprisals without reprieve now resting in God’s bosom, I declare a vote of no confidence in the Kufour Presidency’I, Nana Frema Busia can see Kofi Abrefa Busia somewhere in heaven beckon me to higher heights of achievement in his honor even as he sends a primeval 1969 election campaign inspiration “You who are young, have the exciting chance to build a better society, to leave the world better than you find it today’; ‘Let me say that if you are going out and have not the compelling urge inside you to make something better, to improve some situation or condition then you really are not living and will not make much of a mark in this world and you will not be missed when you leave it’ Thanks Dad. ‘Damirifa due, Kofi Abrefa Busia due ne amane hunu Papa’Mr. President on January 11 2007 at a midnight meeting you attempted to blackmail me with a commitment to pay my cumulative salary arrears of [US $ 200,000] two hundred thousand US dollars as at that date which amount increases by US 5,000 every month and remain unpaid while I live in a US $ 30,000 a year privately leased residence with my offices bolted on a Francis Poku torture doctrine of applied intellectual waste. Why? Are you not deliberately causing financial loss to the state of Ghana?You, Mr. President have also refused to remove me from my current official hazard ridden residence where my life is at risk from Francis Poku following removal of my residential watchman Robert Ondasek and bodyguards Moses Kutom / Evans Kyereh in spite of the fact that barely 12 hrs later on January 12 2007 at 12:15 pm Ambassador Osei informed me that a new official residence, hopefully state owned was available and ready for my relocation. Why have you condemned me to death by slow calculated torture Mr. President? Why did you fail to respond to my two week hunger strike [Nov 2008] by merely confirming your seizure of documents? Why is the price of principled service so very high in your sordid governance with extreme moral laxity Mr. President?Mr. President Kindly explain to Ghanaians and the international community why you seized documents to cover up for Francis Poku whose ‘errand boy’ you became at midnight on January 11 2007 following the state dinner for the German Prime Minister when you seized documents, froze CHRAJ whistleblower inquiry and ordered retrieval of documents submitted to Parliament as essential ‘coded’ preconditions for fulfillment of contractual terms of my international appointment and relocation from California USA. Mr. President why did you offer a saloon vehicle to attempt to corrupt and bribe me into release of incriminating evidence against Francis Poku which you alleged was in my possession? Why did a certain Lens newspaper publication of February 13 2007 for which I was needlessly blamed “Francis Poku under fire’ condemn implementation?Your Excellency Mr. President, why have you not acted on the evidence in your Presidential seizure which is a historic political suicidal, undemocratic/unpresidential act of hypocritical epic proportions? Why have you instead granted Francis Poku a secret pardon? I put it to you as a fellow attorney President Kufour that Your infamous ‘Produce the evidence’ edict, establishment of office of accountability, Reconciliation exercise and passage of Whistle Blower and other Acts of parliament are mere elephant size dust throwing mirages to gain undeserved international attention. I shall see you in court some day Mr. President.Mr. President my brother, Nana Kwadwo Gyasi Busia [‘Damirifa Due ne amane hunu’] the son of your protégé Kofi Busia, who witnessed your Cover Up seizure of documents and recorded your pronouncements and contractual commitments on January 11, 2007 is now mysteriously dead while your son Chief Kufour owns a multimillion dollar dubious hotel by ‘open secret’ proxy. Mr. President, you have given personal sanction to moral decadence, effusive greed and Corruption as a demonstration of your declared ‘zero tolerance for corruption’ monumental joke.You, President Kufour, have given Presidential seal to my protracted and relentless emotional, physical, psychological trauma and attempted murder through calculated torture in your Danquah/Busia regime; Is this constitutionally and legally right in a democracy? Does your betrayal of Kofi Busia’s democratic ideals and treachery to Kofi Busia’s children Mr. president constitute freedom and justice which you declared are working in your Ghana 50th independence anniversary speech on 6th march 2007 even as you reneged on all your subterfuge commitments of January 11 2007?Mr. President could you please explain why you sanctioned a con trick Francis Poku covet BNI criminal investigation and hoax report of February 8 2007, submitted by BNI Director to Francis Poku to attempt to incriminate me and put me in jail as if I were a JB Danquah with pathological lying connivance of Ama Busia of the council of state whose real name is Ama Serwah Bame when the matter had already been investigated for one and half years by the chief of staff and Minister of Presidential Affairs Kwadwo Mpiani with your personal agreement to honor contractual commitments as of January 11 2007, a month earlier?.Mr. President because of documentary evidence the BNI report in spite of its internal confusion, contortions and fabrications, ultimately ended up being an indictment of Francis Poku’s treachery and vindicated me with a recommendation that I be paid. Why have you not acted on the BNI recommendation which reinforced your Presidential commitment of January 11 2007 to date, Mr. President. Mr. President Francis Poku’s BNI, guilty of complicity in this matter, obviously could not investigate their corrupt boss Francis Poku after he turned over UN operational Ghana Cote D’Ivoire border surveillance inputs including motorbikes over to BNI for ‘JOYRIDES’ in ACCRA.President Kufour, when your Minister of Presidential Affairs Kwadwo Mpiani who Francis Poku accused of attempted murder in part due to routine demands for half a million dollar kickbacks through the backdoors of National Security unaccountable budget which had gone haywire; and Ama Busia of the council of state whose real name is Ama Serwah Bame, a Francis Poku trained torture expert who attempted to murder her own sister by suffocating and strangling her with a handkerchief with whatever poisonous national security substance in it over her face one fateful night in the not too distant past indulged cowardly fantasies by whispering to the media that I am mad in order to ensure a national and international discussion of my alleged madness with paid hirelings propagating and singing cuckoo songs about my alleged madness on Ghana web, your government only succeeded in demonstrating the extreme torture to which you have given Presidential sanction over the past six years. This is to your personal discredit and utter shame Mr. President with regards to your democratic and human rights credentials. Are you going to order the BNI to put me in an insane asylum God forbid to cover up for Francis Poku Mr. President? What next?Mr. President I am talking about the insanity of the government you run which thankfully is coming to a timely end. Mr. President when you gave Ama Busia who is a part of Francis Poku’s criminal gang a national award knowing that Ama Busia whose real name is Ama Serwah Bame is building a Hotel with Francis Poku sponsorship of suitcases full of illicit dollars did you ask her about the current condition of her sister.?Mr. President ‘ NORMALCY’ according to your high level Presidential Operatives means sexual promiscuity, amoral behavior, day light robbery of governmental coffers and cavorting with cocaine traffickers and arms dealers. You have appointed key ministers and state functionaries who are sexual predators who are turning female adolescents who they call ‘pen drives’ that they pocket, into virtual prostitutes. They take counsel from children to rule this country and award state stolen goodies. Mr. President this is a direct confrontation of your failure to provide moral leadership because you are yourself guilty of excessive womanizing and corruption. You are operating moral hazard and corrupt governance Mr. President Talking madness, Mr. President it is widely known in security circles that Francis Poku is mentally unstable and also has a mentally unstable daughter. Francis Poku who has an unnerving pathology flips within seconds from piety to torturer his area of expertise hence his security code name chameleon.Francis Poku’s obsessive pursuit of vengeance for my refusal to be his mistress to the point of jeopardizing Ghana’s national security and committing treason is ample demonstration of Francis Poku’s instability after I refused his offer to hand over Juapong Textiles valued at the time for twenty million US dollars over to me on a platinum platter. If this is not insane I do not Know what is. Mr. President Did your government not do a security background check on Francis Poku prior to entrusting him with the security oversight of this country? Mr. President I have made it abundantly clear that I do not care to be part of a syndrome of national and international thievery and deceit.Mr. President, kindly let all involved understand that stones that are thrown from glass mansions do ricochet back to senders. Mr. President I have made these facts public after a protracted 4 years of various letters and entreaties to you personally because I just want this nightmare of governmental persecution to stop. This is a continued plea for my life President Kufour.Mr. President. since JULY 2005, my appeals through prominent persons in this country to resolve my death threatening situation include Otumfuo Osei Tutu, Arch Bishop Palmer Buckle, [a copy of my 50 page CHRAJ whistleblower complaint is on the computer of father Michael, secretary to Arch Bishop Buckle who was a key part of your Reconciliation Commission at the HOLY TRINITY CATHEDRAL] Arch Bishop Akwasi Sapong, Reverend Adu Gyamfi, Chief Justice Georgina Wood, Vice President Aliu Mahama, Lawyer Appiah Menkah, your son Chief Kufour, Kofi Busia’s true sister Auntie Agyeman and Prof Ken Attafua formerly of CHRAJ and Reconciliation Commission who publicly admitted to documentary evidence but like Pharaoh, you President Kufour has hardened your heart on the advise of persons of ill repute.If a person of ill moral repute can have illicit affairs with General Akwasi Afrifa as well as General Kutu Acheampong who overthrew Kofi Busia’s administration and indiscreet sexual liaisons with select married Busia regime highly placed persons to make the Prime Minister’s blood boil to never land as well as cavort with current prominent sexual predators in your administration, is it surprising that such a person can declare Kofi Busia’s daughter mad and retract after believing the damage has been done? Why do you condone a Jezebel in your administration whose devious secret ambition is to impose her son as a future President and destroy perceived threats in the process? Mr. President? Please Ask Hajia Alima Mahama who was the choice nominee for the NPP Vice Presidential slot about this, she Knows from recent first hand experience from the vicious woman who used to court her as a ‘daughter’ only to single handedly destroy her candidature after vowing that Hajia will become Vice President ‘over her dead body’.Mr. President. I shall not suffer the shadowy callous and cowardly whispers of Kwadwo Mpiani and Ama Busia whose real name is Ama Serwah Bame in their diabolical plots and underhand schemes. What secret services Mr. President has Ama Busia whose real name is Ama Serwah Bame performed to merit a seat on the council of state, appointment of her son to high diplomatic office as well as a national honor award? There are no legitimate Busia’s in your Busia /Danquah government. Mr. President, you are afraid of the rise to political prominence of any legitimate Busia to overshadow you.Mr. President on January 11 2007 at about 12:30 am Ama Busia who micro managed your Presidential cover up seizure of documents declared that ‘Whatever I know about cocaine or Trassacco valley, I should Keep it to myself” You Mr. President then made a statement in a threatening tone and manner that chilled my blood and rooted me to my seat. You bullied me into submission Mr. President. I meekly gave up the documents when I understood the magnitude of my predicament Mr. President.Mr. President Following a burial on 28th February 2008, at about 7pm ‘Wenchi time’ the incredible Madam Ama Busia AKA. Ama Serwah Bame whose only contact with me in 5 years consisted of arranging your subterfuge seizure of documents following liaison with Francis Poku and the BNI to attempt to frame me with a crime to protect the illicit source of income for her hotel enterprise, armed with a copy of an article I wrote about the amorality of your reappointment of Dr. Richard Anane, invited me to a barbecue with poisonous intent which I failed to attend thank God because of her devious demonstration of her capacity to commit murder which is a family secret.Mr. President your secret agent death, who you have clothed with undeserved respectability on the council of state understood that with the Dr. Richard Anane feature article I had signaled that I was running out of patience with Ama Busia’s single handed derailment of your commitments of Jan 11 2007 after she declared that my situation would be resolved over her dead body. Mr. President It is the caliber of your appointees, the shadowy skeletons in your own closet which gave Francis Poku absolute power as default President as well as your intractable wickedness which blinded you to reason that has doomed your administration to self destruction.When I gave you an initial advisory on this matter on July 2, 2005 of the danger Francis Poku represented to national security and subsequent advise On January 11 2007 that he should be fired, Mr. President, I indicated that ‘Asem kessie beba a frankaa nsi so’ i.e. Huge matters are not necessarily preceded by giant red flags. You Mr. President should have heeded my objective good faith advice given to you in my capacities as Legal Counsel to national security and Technical Advisor and National Coordinator of the small Arms Commission as well as a concerned political daughter who has provided excellent sacrificial service to this country under excruciating circumstances which nearly resulted in my death as you very well know Mr. President. Instead you have joined in my political persecution Mr. President Why? You honor the guilty and condemn the innocent. Why?Mr. President I have forwarded the 50page CHRAJ whistleblower Complaint against you, President Kufour /Presidency and Francis Poku to the United Nations Human Rights commission in Geneva, Switzerland to seek redress and vindication of in essence my right to life and my right to earn an honest decent living and freedom from incessant torture as all avenues for redress in Ghana have proved futile. Indeed over the past three weeks the governmental torture has reached such insane levels with an Ama Busia whose real name is Ama Serwah Bame and Kwadwo Mpiani undercover frenzy spearheading a human rights violation which is symptomatic of a complete breakdown of all norms of decency and flies in the face of the ethical norms of democracy everywhere.Mr. President I am also sadly researching other avenues of redress including the African Union Human Rights Commission/ Court and international human rights and Integrity institutes. Mr President you have been twice Chairman of ECOWAS and also Chairman of the African Union. What continental and sub- regional example have you set with this case? Mr President My heart bleeds, Mr. President I have tried so very hard for so very long at the cost of my brother’s death and my own near death crisis that this day shall not come. Mr. President I AM MAKING IT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THAT I Nana Frema Busia SHALL NO LONGER SUFFER INDIGNITY OR TOLERATE ANY FURTHER ONSLAUGHT OF PERSECUTION AND PERSONAL ATTACKS ON MY INTEGRTTY AND REPUTATION BY THOSE WHO HAVE NONE. I SHALL NOT BE THE MEEK VICTIM AND ‘FALL GUY’ OF YOUR FAILED LEADERSHIP MR.PRESIDENTKofi Busia is turning in his grave Mr. President. You, President Kufour Commander in chief of the Ghana armed forces and your Bureau of National Investigations under Francis Poku have traumatized me, trivialized my life and failed to address serious national issues. You President Kufour watched askance as Francis Poku staged a hostile take over of the Interior Ministry and the small arms commission in order to have dealings with arms importers and the narcotics board in order to have direct dealings with ? including the MV Benjamin conspicuous cocaine losses after the US government alerted your government. Mr PresidentMr. President where were you when Francis Poku imposed a death Fatwa on my life through his agent Ben Ephson by alerting his handlers to eliminate me by stating falsely in a radio broadcast that I was blackmailing him, a worthless echo in the BNI report which Kweku Baako the Francis Poku open secret agent propagated in this complex 6 year intrigue that has overwhelmed me. Mr. President you have been powerless Why?’And I can see Kofi Abrefa Busia somewhere in heaven beckon me to higher heights of achievement in a timeless message. ‘I discern the search for a free world in which the relations of men to one another will be brotherly and helpful rather than suspicious and savage; one in which not only the continent of Africa but the world community will be built on mutual respect and willing cooperation, on the common moral language which all humanity shares’ Thanks Dad, I have called them to Public Order Papa, but those who claim to be your protégés have ceased to be wise. Still I rise. ‘God has not finished his work yet and I wonder which the next scenes in that miracle play will be and how it will end’ ‘Damirifa due, Kofi Abrefa Busia due ne amane hunu Papa. I shall not die as they wish, I shall live to proclaim the glory of God.Your Excellency President Kufour, I Nana Afua Frema Busia do declare on this day Monday December 1 2008 as God is my protector and my guiding light that I shall certainly not be silenced by the recent threats I have received. I shall not be buried under the rubble and debris of the Kufour administration. I forgive you Mr. President. Below is a 3/5/2007 received acknowledgement of your office regarding status of implementation of the 1/11/2007 accord which I sent to you simultaneous with a copy hand delivered to you at your residence. What now Mr. President? PS: To support Open Petition to President Kufuor of Ghana send email to busiapetition@yahoo.com


FROM:Nana Frema Busia

1 comment:

Surelia Dev said...

We would like to promote Urban Aero Systems as an Aviation Infrastructure company that aims to introduce cutting-edge aerospace support technologies into India. We have our own modern infrastructure, with a highly experienced team in Aviation.
Inflatable Boats in India
Fec Heliports
Airport Authority of India Helipads